Listed below, you will find our current rates and policies. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office and we will provide it for you.
When is my bill due?
Your water bill is always due on the 10th of every month. Late notices are sent out on the 11th and a $20.00 penalty is applied to the account. The late notices will give you until the 25th to bring your account back to current before the meter is locked for non-payment. If the meter is locked due to non-payment there is a $50 Reconnect Fee during regular business hours. After regular business hours the Reconnect Fee is $100. Due to the time frame that we have to get our billing out in the mail new bills received during or after that time will not stop the meter from being locked.
- Meter Lock Day for January is 01/28/2020
- Meter Lock Day for February is 02/26/2020
- Meter Lock Day for March is 03/26/2020
- Meter Lock Day for April is 4/28/2020
- Meter Lock Day for May is 5/27/2020
- Meter Lock Day for June is 6/29/2020
- Meter Lock Day for July is 7/28/2020
- Meter Lock Day for August is 8/26/2020
- Meter Lock Day for September is 9/28/2020
- Meter Lock Day for October is 10/27/2020
- Meter Lock Day for November is 11/30/2020
- Meter Lock Day for December is12/29/2020
2018-2019 Water Rates
|Monthly Minimum For 3/4" x 5/8
Minimum Monthly Minimum For 1" Meter:
Water Included w/ Minimum Bill:
|Tier (gal.):||$/1,000 gal.:|
|0-5,000||$7.12 per 1,000 gal.|
|5,001-10,000||$10.11 per 1,000 gal.|
|10,001-20,000||$10.71 per 1,000 gal.|
|Over 20,001||$11.29 per 1,000 gal.|
Our District's water meters are read on or around the 19th of each month. Please contact our office for any questions or concerns 972-853-4630.
Average Billing Examples
The average water bill during the off-peak months is:
The average water bill during peak or summer months is: